pcplantdb - Re: PIW Future

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Paul d'Aoust <paul@heliosville.com>
  • To: pcplantdb <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: PIW Future
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 23:28:06 -0700

I like the idea of a common project. Compromises and sacrifices would
probably have to be made on everybody's part (for instance, I like the
RDBMS idea, but there's a lot of support for the straight Wiki idea),
but this is a very huge undertaking, and it wouldn't be beneficial for
the pool of resources to be diluted.

Paul