pcplantdb - Re: PIW Future

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Bear Kaufmann <bear@ursine-design.com>
  • To: pcplantdb <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: PIW Future
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 17:36:12 -0700

Hi Chad,

I see that permaculture.info is redirecting at this point. I was trying to access info on the wiki. Do you know if the ibiblio account is still up or if you happened to back up the files from /wiki dir in the account?

Thanks,
Bear

Chad Knepp wrote:
Good question Lawrence,

Well, I've pretty much used up my self alloted time this winter and
never got to working on PIW again, in part for more reasons than are
easy to list. I am ready to hand off the project to anyone who feels
ready (and capable) to make it move forward. I've been in some
contact with Lonnie Brown who sounds like he might be interested. If
no one steps up I will be willing to give it a go again this comming
winter. I will continue to do basic maintenance and fix broken bits
as soon as I am alerted which currently is not more than every two
weeks. I still think that this is a valuable/worthwhile project.

Cheers,
Chad