pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Threshold Grant Accounting

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Scott Pittman <pci@permaculture-inst.org>
  • To: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • Cc: pcplantdb <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Threshold Grant Accounting
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 12:08:38 -0700

Stephanie Gerson wrote:

I suggested this a while ago but I don't remember what people said:

What if we returned the rest of the funds to Threshold and continued on a
volunteer basis since PIW's work-style is pretty unstructured (or
unstructure-able ;)?

What do you think?
*s

I think it's a bad idea. We should get in the report which Chad said he had done and needed some editorial help. We should keep the funds to pay for what ever comes up in 2006. It's always a bad idea to return money, especially if there is a chance you may need more in the future.

Scott
begin:vcard
fn:Scott  Pittman
n:Pittman;Scott