pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Threshold Grant Accounting

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Bear Kaufmann <bear@ursine-design.com>
  • To: pcplantdb <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Threshold Grant Accounting
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 10:36:34 -0800

Agreed.

Assuming that it's within the reasonable bounds of the grant, I would say we hold onto it, and disperse it as people clock hours on the project.

I haven't shown all of the text analysis things I've done on the dataset, put it's pretty cool. If others think it's interesting I'd like to be able to clock some time on it to move forward with the concept. Currently, I need to refactor the PHP code into something more readable/clean, then I'll upload it and the DB tables I need to a website to show you.

Since no one seems to have received an email from Chad in the last month, does anyone have a phone number for him? I know he mentioned a medical issue previously, I'm hoping he's OK.

Cheers,
Bear

Stephanie Gerson wrote:

No assumptions, just trying to be realistic.
But Lawrence's suggestion sounds good to me too.
Chad?
*s