pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] I'm back

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] I'm back
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 20:08:24 +0000

Aloha,

> ...It's situated on
a pond dam that is 20 degrees east of south (perfect) and I figure I
have about 2 weeks of morning/evening excavation digging out the lower
story.

Doesn't that put your lower story in the pond? Or at risk of being an unplanned spillway? :-)

Anway, I'm back and will try and release a 0.3.1 (minor bug fixes,
Rich's suggestions, optimizations) sometime today or tomorrow although
I have gotten zero actual bug reports about 0.3.0. Does this mean I'm
good or aren't folks playing with it (other than Rich)?

I'm not playing with it, yet...still traveling and busy with other stuff, some of both. I'm following the posts here but no time to dig into serious testing on PIW just now.

Just got a spot in David Holmgren's 2-day workshop in Seattle, where I'm heading in a couple days. Ought to be interesting.

Was a massive coincidence of the best kind, I didn't even know he was going to be there but a friend of mine is education director at Phinney Center, which is hosting his gigs in Seattle. Small planet indeed.

I'm really wanting to finish up what we agreed to do for our Threshold
grant so we can have a respectable on time final report and a decent
chance at refunding.

Agree, good plan for near future work.

Thanks for your work chad, good news about the barn!

I'm back to Hawai'i Sept. 12th. Need to get my solar system up...alas, the Chinese are buying up all the solar panels they can get their hands on, availability is poor and slow in N. America because of that.
Kruschev was wrong, it's the Chinese that will bury US(A).

cheers,