pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] plan of attack

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] plan of attack
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 12:05:54 -0500

Ok, here is my tentative plan of development.

First I'm going through the issue tracker and trying to resolve things
still open with 0.2.0. This will probably be as a 0.2.1 release today
or tomorrow. Then I'm going to work on the server docs a bit and
release an API.

What I'd like to do after that is something more fun, like add image
support, basic moderation, or some such... any requests? After that
relationships. I'm currently [finally] reading the Steph and Bear
user experience paper. I'd like to talk about it more esp. as it
relates to relationship implementation.

Right now I'm going to go plant some potatoes.

Anyway,
Chad

  • [pcplantdb] plan of attack, Chad Knepp, 07/05/2005