pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] tracker queries

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] tracker queries
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 21:18:43 +0000

Aloha,

I had a go at trying to create my own query to just show all active bugs
i.e. new/open bugs. Couldn't workout how to do it or how to actually save a query. Query->edit didn't seem to do much and i was expecting a query->new.

If you're an anonymous user (not logged in), there's no option to name and save a query, for hopefully obvious reasons associated with being an anonymous user.

If you are logged in, go to the search page (via search link in left nav bar) and you'll see an additional field at the end of the search form called

Query name**: [ ]

As the explanatory text says:

**: If you supply a name, the query will be saved off and available as a link in the sidebar.

So that's how you do that - just give it a name before you click the Search button and it will be named and linked under "your queries."
It will of course then also appear in the list when you click on the "your queries" edit link.

cheers,

  • [pcplantdb] tracker queries, John Schinnerer, 07/02/2005