pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] break...with some synthesis on the side

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Richard Morris <webmaster@pfaf.org>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] break...with some synthesis on the side
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 13:13:00 +0100

Stephanie Gerson wrote:

well hello there folks,

Congratulations Chad, and great questions. (Hey, perhaps we can have our dreamed-of meeting in person at Chad's place and help him out with the ducks, gardens, and structures?)

Sounds good. I'd really like the idea of a face to face brainstorm
so we can get the design and system sorted.

Regarding your questions, I just called Scott to ask him where are funds-
wise, so hopefully he'll be responding. Also, I'm just finishing up a progress report for Threshold (they finally sent me their reporting guidelines), and when I'm finished, I'll send it out to you all - that should give us a clear picture of where we're at. To note: I play up our use of/need for the Wiki - so let's please fill it out as much as possible before I submit this report!

We can mention that wiki is being used to help get the detailed spec of the system sorted.

***This is a call out to everyone to please help fill out the Functional Spec on the Wiki***

I'll also (finally) be documenting Bear and my thoughts on user-
experience/representing relationships and sending it out within the next few days. Will this be helpful to anyone at this point - Chad or others?

I'd certainly be very interested to see this.

And thanks for the update Johns, I hope your throat is feeling better. How's the issue tracker going, and when do you plan to invite piw list members to use it?

enjoy the weekend,
*Stephanie