pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] to PDC or not to PDC

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] to PDC or not to PDC
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 09:22:28 -0700

hi everyone,

Not to drag the PDC discussion into this list as well but...

I wanted to ask you for some advice, since we are a small group. I have the
opportunity to take the PDC that Penny Livingston and others teach at the
Permaculture Institute in Northern California. I used to want to do the
PDC...but I've gotten to the point where I can't tell if I "need" it. I'm
sure I would get a lot out of it - inspiration, good connections, and more -
but I feel that at this point, it's time to DO rather than read, listen,
discuss... And although the class prepares you for DOing (and you DO a bit of
DOing during the course), I feel that I'm pretty equipped to DO and am DOing
as it is. Hmm. What do you all think?

(Scott, please don't be offended - I am very interested in the course, it's
just a matter of how I allocate my money and time.)

thanks yalls
*Stephanie