pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] here it is.

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: <john@eco-living.net>, Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] here it is.
  • Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 21:34:26 -0700

what you've anxiously been waiting for.

ahh yes.

it's back.

and better than ever.

the one. the only.

el "task list" del guacamole sagrado.

a few notes:
-> Please review it and notify me of any edits that need to be made.
Edits include tasks that should or should not be on your list.

-> Chad, I scrubbed your "needing direction" thread for your tasks, so
there are many. That doesn't mean that you must complete them all (or,
within the next month, at least) - go ahead and prioritize, and let me
know if I should remove any from your list.

-> Lawrence and Scott, you ain't on there but let me know if there's any
tasks you'd like to be responsible for.

enjoy (how can you not)
*Stephanie

  • [pcplantdb] here it is., Stephanie Gerson, 04/06/2005