pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] super-mini-synthesis[35][3.23.05]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] super-mini-synthesis[35][3.23.05]
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:26:30 -0800

Regarding the formal spec, Chad wrote: "Well, I don't think this is what we
need most. Working together is not really being that hard for us because we
mostly work on our stuff individually and we are a tiny group. I do think
your task lists were pretty great though, if you wanted to do that
more/again."

Does everyone agree? Were my task lists helpful? If so, for sure, I'll start
'em up again ;)

I'm assuming the formal spec was also for purposes of grant proposals - so we
could submit it to grantors. But perhaps not necessary?

Feedback appreciated,
*Stephanie