pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] super-mini-synthesis[35][3.23.05]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] super-mini-synthesis[35][3.23.05]
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 15:55:45 -0600

Stephanie Gerson writes:
> Alls I gots to say is:
>
> Congratulations on all the hard work this weekend and thank you for the
> progress updates! Yeehaw.
>
> And....what's up with the formal spec?! This monster ain't going away.

Formal specifications (formal anything really) aren't really my field
of interest thus my lack of participation here. I also have some
doubts that we even know what we are doing enough to generate a solid
specification (relationships come to mind). Why do we need a "formal"
spec. again?... as opposed to more informal documentation?

> Also, regarding project management, would you folks like me to learn some
> project management software to help us along? I'm telling you now: if
> you'd
> like me to, I'M MORE THAN WILLING. I'd like to be as helpful as possible
> in
> our process - so tell me *how* I can be most helpful. But if you think
> it's
> not worth it, and we're working just fine, that's ok too. Please (please?)
> respond.

Well, I don't think this is what we need most. Working together is
not really being that hard for us because we mostly work on our stuff
individually and we are a tiny group. I do think your task lists were
pretty great though, if you wanted to do that more/again.