pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Re: GIS

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Re: GIS
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:51:44 -0800

Re: linking up with Permaculture sites in other countries and potentially
involving GIS. Jim Fournier asked specifically about that - creating a
network of Permaculture initiatives. This could be an interesting path to
pursue (when we are ready) and could potentially be a source of further
funding.

And. Imagine if we could create the software we develop in order to visually
represent the network of Permaculture sites (a la what we've been discussing
regarding the PlaNetwork meeting)? Hmm.

peace
*Stephanie