pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[21][9.19.04]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Scott Pittman <pci@permaculture-inst.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[21][9.19.04]
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:23:47 -0600

Stephanie Gerson

…………….
LATEST TASKS
∑ Everyone – now
1. Make an account on bugzilla, create bugs, check Johns’s docs (has anyone done this, Johns?)
2. Add/change stuff to/on permaculture.info website – check your bio (attached), make UI design suggestions, etc. 3. Check Phase 1 goals below, respond with feedback and timeline ideas (no one responded last week, so I’m trying again)
4. Check project budget, make recommendations
5. Respond to the questions below
∑ Scott 1. Can we pay PI to take care of our bookkeeping? (I promise we’ll be easier to work with…!)

I answered this in a previous email. PI will take care of bookkeeping as long as there is good documentation for payouts, we have to maintain a completely transparent set of books for this project, as we do in all projects.

2. Ask PCU about loan for server

I have sent out funding requests for the server and will let everyone know once I get a response.

QUESTIONS
1. Is permaculture.info going to be our shared web workspace *and* the hg
homepage?

what is an hg?

2. should we start discussing the informational architecture and user experience now?

It would seem that we need to give Chad time to develop what we have already put on his plate and then pile on once again!

My $.02
Scott