pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] ugh

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] ugh
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 22:11:09 -0500

No, I don't have anything to release yet. Sorry... I'm making every
mistake possible including making guestimates about expected progress.
I've posted a tarball and zip file of what I've done so far in the
documents folder. This is a mostly non working product, but if you're
curious you can get an idea of what I'm up to. Most of the
interesting bits are in HG.py and these interesting bits are really
mostly about tying into important things in zope and not really much
about product functionality. I'm still struggling with a
Traversal/Acquisition issue that I think I understand, but it is too
late to take it on so I'm stopping for the moment.

I have two of the next three days spoken for on another project
(helping Sandhill Farm with the sorghum harvest) so I'm probably not
going to get much done. Actually I think it would be better if I
quite handing out expectations of what I'm going to get done at any
given time for everyone involved... unless people get to a point of
feeling pretty dissatisfied with the progress I'm making, which I'm
open to hearing and working on if it's a problem. Anyway, we have a
Oct 15th deadline (for another grant proposal) and I think/hope we can
have something spiffy by then.

Sorry for being all talk,
Chad

perl -e 'print pack"H*","7079674067616c617465612e6f72670a"'

  • [pcplantdb] ugh, Chad Knepp, 09/23/2004