pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] JohnS status next few days

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "John Schinnerer" <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] JohnS status next few days
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 21:46:13 -1000 (HST)

Aloha,

I will be out of cyberspace for the next few days - tomorrow preparing for
travel and Wednesday traveling. Good timing for this calm spot in the
project...

My status for this past Sunday's status report is basically same as last
week's.

Have been having some troubles with my laptop so have been using it
minimally until I can do a full data backup before digging any deeper,
thus no more testing docs yet.

cheers,