pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] una cosita mas

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] una cosita mas
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 09:39:53 -0700

The Lindbergh application asks for supporting materials. John mentioned
the possibility of:

"Sounds like good ideas - maybe a post to permaculture and related
listservs about the project, asking if it would be useful and what people
would want - that might generate some responses that could be used as
feedback.

I bet Toby Hemenway (for one example, as the author of a highly relevant
book by a non-trivial publisher with non-trivial sales) would be a
"collaborator" or at least a provider of something in writing in support
of the project. Who else can we ask to do something similar?"

Can anyone help me out here? Either by finding relevant posts, or
sending me Toby's contact information? Please?

Thanks,
*Stephanie