pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] una cosita mas

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] una cosita mas
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 14:20:35 -0700

Stephanie Gerson wrote:

The Lindbergh application asks for supporting materials. John mentioned the possibility of:

"Sounds like good ideas - maybe a post to permaculture and related listservs about the project, asking if it would be useful and what people would want - that might generate some responses that could be used as feedback.

I bet Toby Hemenway (for one example, as the author of a highly relevant book by a non-trivial publisher with non-trivial sales) would be a "collaborator" or at least a provider of something in writing in support of the project. Who else can we ask to do something similar?"

Can anyone help me out here? Either by finding relevant posts, or sending me Toby's contact information? Please?

Toby Hemenway
hemenway@jeffnet.org