pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] composting

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] composting
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 09:08:00 -0700

howdy yalls

I am scrambling to finish this grant application today - the last day I
have access to a printer. Lawrence, Paula, and Richard - can you *
please* send me your resume/CV? Soooooon.

And I'll get back to you about domain names and all that good stuff in
the next couple of days.

I think I am a master internet composter because I still can't figure out
how to do otherwise... come to think of it, perhaps we can make
functions on our application mimic gardening functions (compost instead
of delete, harvest instead of select) hmm... who knows

ok back to this application.

peace
*Stephanie