ocba - [ocba] Queen Rearing Workshop

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: John Rintoul <beecd AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Queen Rearing Workshop
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 14:30:48 -0400

If anyone is interested in queen rearing and was unable to get into either of the events hosted by NCSBA, I received the following from the Mecklenburg County Beekeepers Association regarding a queen rearing workshop that they are hosting.

We'd like to invite you to join us for Mel Disselkoen's OTS Queen Rearing Seminar on April 22, 2017 from 9am to 3pm at Mouzon Methodist Church (3100 Selwyn Ave, 28209) in Charlotte, NC.  Online registration is open now at www.meckbees.org  Cost is $20/member, $35/non-member.  Please feel free to call, text or email me with any questions.

We hope to see y'all there!

Andrew Thiessen, VP
Mecklenburg County Beekeepers Association
Cell Ph. 704-201-3618

John Rintoul
(919) 414-4071 (M)

No trees or bees were killed in the distribution of this message, but countless electrons were seriously inconvenienced.