ocba - Re: [ocba] Cut Comb Honey Extractor

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Walter Starks <walterstarks AT icloud.com>
  • To: Thomas Grizzle <griz AT mindspring.com>
  • Cc: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Cut Comb Honey Extractor
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 19:47:29 -0400

That's true. Or sell it as cut comb instead of chunk honey. Not sure how those prices run, but it might save some effort with the processing. Just an idea. There are attachments you can get that will hook onto a bucket and hold a frame to drain it.

______

Walter

You never can tell with bees. ~ Winnie-the-Pooh