ocba - [ocba] April 4th Event Needs Volunteers

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>, gerald.wert AT gail.com
  • Subject: [ocba] April 4th Event Needs Volunteers
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 21:07:24 -0400

Southern States in Carrboro  will be hosting a Beekeeping event on Sat. April 4th from 10-2. They are trying to have a local representative present to discuss Beekeeping in this area. If this is something you can do, please email me (chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com) or Gerald Wert (gerald.wert AT gmail.com) to let us know. The contact at Southern States is a person named Jane. I do not have her email information but Gerald can contact her.

Please let us know if you can help. We apologize for the short notice.

  • [ocba] April 4th Event Needs Volunteers, Chris Apple, 03/29/2015