ocba - [ocba] overwintering- allergic reactions

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "flatriverfarm AT netzero.net" <flatriverfarm AT netzero.net>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] overwintering- allergic reactions
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 00:19:19 GMT

Jacquelyn,
I had similar reactions happen to me but with only a sting or two, never more
than that. I got tested and discovered that I have become allergic so I am
now getting allergy shots. I am halfway through my treatments and now get
shots every 6 weeks. I got stung last year and didn't have hardly any
reaction, took a benadryl and the swelling went down within an hour or so.

Carol Carter
Flat River Farm
Hurdle Mills, NC

Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/551896bf6216816bf60a7st04duc

  • [ocba] overwintering- allergic reactions, flatriverfarm AT netzero.net, 03/29/2015