ocba - Re: [ocba] August Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>, "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] August Meeting
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 16:18:53 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you Chris,
I believe I will spend the bulk of my time discussing treatment options registered in NC.

Below are my favorite resources regarding varroa and if you have been around for a while I am sure you have already seen these.

Biology and Control of Varroa.  All of the ins, outs, and what have yous regarding varroa.

Standard Sampling Plan for Varroa.  Why you should sample and how to do it.

Nifty poster related to the Standard Sampling Plan paper.

Lewis