ocba - [ocba] Site for Outbuilding?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Site for Outbuilding?
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 09:16:19 -0400

OCBA has had no luck locating a permanent place to have our meetings and store our belongings. The church offers a great place for our meetings and bee school at a very reasonable price, but they have no room for us to use as a permanent storage area. At our last executive committee meeting we discussed the possibility of purchasing a nice looking little storage building. There is a slim possibility we might be able to house it on the church grounds. However, if that does not pan out, we would like to canvas the membership to see if there is anyone conveniently located who might have a spot for such a shed. If you have a spot or an idea for a suitable spot, please let me know. Thanks.

Chris Apple (chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com)
Co-President, OCBA
home : 919-732-0902
cell : 919-610-1749

  • [ocba] Site for Outbuilding?, Chris Apple, 08/05/2014