ocba - [ocba] Meeting Reminder!

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Meeting Reminder!
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 07:59:59 -0400

Hope to see you all at the meeting this Thursday at 7PM (uuchnc.org) One of our NC bee inspectors, Nancy Ruppert, will be our speaker. She will be there to clear up any sticky issues surrounding honey in our hives.We will meet at Vinny's (vinnyshillsborough.com) at 5PM for dinner. It is a busy time for our bee inspectors. Nancy may or may not make it for dinner, but Cynthia and I will be there and will be glad for any company.

  • [ocba] Meeting Reminder!, Chris Apple, 05/04/2014