ocba - [ocba] new finding on propolis

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: NaturalBeesinNC AT yahoogroups.com, Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] new finding on propolis
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 20:54:43 -0500

Hey Everyone,

Our friend Kitty found this today and I forgot to share it here. Thought it an interesting read and worth following for sure!!
Just makes the bees work that more important for sure!

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/11/24/honey-bees-for-cancer-treatment.aspx

--
Cheers,
Marty Hanks

 Home of the Orange County Honey Project.
"Created by Artisans....Bottled by Humans"

  • [ocba] new finding on propolis, Marty Hanks, 11/24/2012