ocba - [ocba] Local source for inverted sugar?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Vic Nyman <nyman AT mindspring.com>
  • To: OCBA <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Local source for inverted sugar?
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 18:31:59 -0500

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Does anyone have a local source for inverted sugar?

I have seen lots of references in the forums for C&H Drivert Sugar and Domino
Invert Sugar, but I haven't found an outlet in the area. Most of the bee
supply houses would have shipping charges that exceed the cost of the product.

Does anyone have a good source?

Thanks, Vic