ocba - [ocba] Educational Presentation

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Catherine Guerrero <catherinelguerrero AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Educational Presentation
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 08:42:53 -0400

Hey All,

Sorry about the late notice, but is there anyone who is willing and able to do an educational presentation on Thursday from 10-1? I was scheduled to do it, but I have been felled with a flu and am not sure I can get away from the office now. The farm is in Orange County right by where Old Greensboro Road meets Crawford Dairy Road.

I am checking on getting an observation hive. There will be 200 eighth graders visiting a sustainable farm. The will be rotating through stations in small groups, and one will be about honeybees. Giving some basic information on bees and answering questions is the extent of it. Let me know if anyone is interested. There are six langstroth hives on the farm.

If you are interested you can email me, or call me at 720-212-4072.

Thanks!
Catherine