ocba - [ocba] meeting this Thursday

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] meeting this Thursday
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 13:14:02 -0400

Happy Fall!
This week marks our first colder weather as well as the start of the state Fair. Our meeting for October will be this Thursday the 11th. Inge Kautzmann from Person County will do a wonderful presentation about products of the hive. This is a great talk that I have been lucky enough to see that covers all of the amazing things that our bees make and how we can utilize them. Please join us at 7pm at the AG Ext. Office, back door or meet us beforehand for dinner at Hillsboro Barbeque. I look forward to seeing you there.
Geneva

Geneva Green
919 475 7668
7211 Wilkerson Road
Cedar Grove, NC 27231
gggreen AT mindspring.com

  • [ocba] meeting this Thursday, Geneva, 10/07/2012