ocba - [ocba] field day

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>, fred fesel <fredfesel AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: [ocba] field day
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 17:09:43 -0400

Hi Everyone!
This is just a reminder about our field day on August 4th. If you are planning to attend, please rsvp with Fred Fesel, fredfesel AT gmail.com so he and Watty can firm up plans for food. If you are a new beekeeper this will be an important time to see how to inspect your hives for Varroa Mite loads and what they need to be able to overwinter. Don Hopkins, our inspector, will be there going through hives. Please bring your veils and a sidedish.
Thanks
Geneva

Geneva Green
919 475 7668