ocba - [ocba] field day

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] field day
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 21:00:38 -0400

Hi
The OCBA Summer Field Day is fast approaching and we need to know how many people will be attending so that we can order the barbeque. As a reminder the field day will take place at Fred and Toni's lovely house from 4-7 on Saturday August 4th. Will Hicks, not Don Hopkins, sorry for the misprint, will be the inspector helping look at hives for mite loads and winter preparedness. Following the hive inspection, we will share a lovely meal made up of Barbeque, buns and slaw from the club and side dishes brought by participants. If you plan to attend, please email Fred at fredfesel AT gmail.com before Thursday evening.
Thanks
Geneva

Geneva Green
919 475 7668