ocba - [ocba] Dead bee trap diagram

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Dead bee trap diagram
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 23:03:59 -0500

For those of you that are interested, I have uploaded a diagram of the dead be trap that Dick Rogers discussed at the meeting tonight. It can be downloaded here:

I'll work on getting more detailed instructions on the best way to utilize them.

I have also uploaded a diagram of the hive stand he uses for his research hives:

~Todd

  • [ocba] Dead bee trap diagram, Todd Walker, 03/08/2012