ocba - [ocba] Top Bar Hive Challenge update

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Top Bar Hive Challenge update
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 21:19:06 -0500

Hello all,

I just wanted to let folks know that Chuck Cunningham GAVE me a video camera to lend anyone wanting to film themselves or a friend for the TBH Challenge. So its available if you need it.

Chuck THANKS again for that great gift to a cool idea. I personally have been a bit busy to start mine, but plan to do so soon. I have a video camera so this one is available.

Cheers,
Marty Hanks

  • [ocba] Top Bar Hive Challenge update, Marty Hanks, 03/10/2012