ocba - Re: [ocba] meeting Thursday

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] meeting Thursday
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 11:46:27 -0500 (EST)

It is at my house and I will bring it to the meeting tonight.  Fred is the general custodian of the equipment so you may need to return it to him (perhaps at the Durham meeting in March?)  I don't think there is an official policy on the rental (I could be wrong) but if it works well for you, consider throwing 5 bucks in to the OCBA treasury either by giving it to Dick or through paypal.  Dick will have the paypal address for the OCBA account.

Lewis