ocba - Re: [ocba] Fwd: Top Bar Hive Challenge....are you in?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Dylan Wilson <dylan.wilson AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Fwd: Top Bar Hive Challenge....are you in?
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 13:08:42 -0500

Here's a blog entry about a family in Uganda assisted by Heifer International using Bamboo hives:

http://heifer12x12.com/2012/01/13/african-gothic/

and here's where you can give bees directly through Heifer:

https://secure1.heifer.org/gift-catalog/honeybees.html

Maybe we could connect with their existing efforts?