ocba - Re: [ocba] FW: Fwd: Top Bar Hive Challenge....are you in?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: "Frizzell, Angie" <Angie.Frizzell AT arcadis-us.com>
  • Cc: Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] FW: Fwd: Top Bar Hive Challenge....are you in?
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 12:06:50 -0500

Hi Angie,

Thanks for bringing that to our attention! I have cc'd the ocba because i want to make sure it get there so we can get some help and feedback. This is a very important aspect to the project and I know there are a few P/T pallets out there and the most are not but would like any input to experience for this from anyone. I have been talking w/ local vendors to see what they know...i also have 2 great co's right here in NC who own pallet co's. They deal w/ over a million pallets each so they should have a good pulse oon that.

So please if you guys are not to tired. like Angie, please offer up any experience I maybe missing.

THANKS!!
marty