ocba - Re: [ocba] Fwd: Top Bar Hive Challenge....are you in?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: annallys Goodwin-Landher <annallys AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <ulobacz AT gmail.com>, <charlotte AT seetryfly.com>
  • Cc: OCBA <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Fwd: Top Bar Hive Challenge....are you in?
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 01:44:01 -0500

I have a digital recorder that I was given when I participated in a cat litter study and needed to document activities around the box twice a day for two weeks.

It is available to borrow for anyone who wants to participate in the challenge.

Annallys Goodwin-Landher
PO Box 2744
Chapel Hill, NC 27515
919 933-9109