ocba - Re: [ocba] Off topic: Know of a Hillsborough house for rent?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Wilson Lamb" <infomet AT embarqmail.com>
  • To: "annallys Goodwin-Landher" <annallys AT hotmail.com>, "OCBA" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Off topic: Know of a Hillsborough house for rent?
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 10:36:01 -0500

These people have some in that range.  Don't be afraid to haggle a litle if you have a good record and can maybe do some work.  It's hard to find good renters.  Going to the office and meeting the people may help you get the best attention.

You won't get the finest stuff or in the best neighborhood, but you can do OK.  We're expensive, but likely cheaper than Chapel Hill.

Wilson