ocba - [ocba] Off topic: Know of a Hillsborough house for rent?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: annallys Goodwin-Landher <annallys AT hotmail.com>
  • To: OCBA <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Off topic: Know of a Hillsborough house for rent?
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 10:17:48 -0500

Hi,

Do you know of a house for rent in the Hillsborough area for $600 or less with all appliances?  I'm looking to move out of Chapel Hill and want a place with wood floors that will take a small indoor/outdoor cat (8lbs). In addition to beekeeping, I'm also a gardener and would appreciate a sunny location with space for a pollinator/veggie plot.

Please contact me at my personal email off list or call me at 933-9109.

Regards,

Annallys Goodwin-Landher
919 933-9109
annallys AT hotmail.com