ocba - [ocba] OCBA Meets Thursday, December 8th at 6 PM

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] OCBA Meets Thursday, December 8th at 6 PM
  • Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 09:53:00 -0500

Hello Beekeepers,

OCBA will be meeting on Thursday, December 8th at 6pm at the Ag Extension building in Hillsborough. The meeting will be a Pot Luck meal—bring a dish to share!  PLEASE NOTE, We will meet at 6PM instead of the usual time.  Those who wish to participate in a just-for-fun gift exchange should bring a wrapped gift ($10 limit, could be bee-related but isn’t required).  Participants will draw numbers for the order of selecting a gift.

Thanks for a great year. We look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow evening.

~Todd