ocba - [ocba] hive prep before the storm

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: mhanks <mhanks7 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: OCBA-list server <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] hive prep before the storm
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 16:12:06 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

hello all,

If anyone needs some cinder blocks and HD twine in preparation of the
possible storm this weekend i have 7-8 full sized blocks and about 30 bailing
twine lengths (left over form hay bales) left over.

so you can call or email me to arrange a pick up time-local. I just figure
its best to play it safe.

cheers,
marty hanks
113 wolf's trail