ocba - [ocba] State Fair Booth planning meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Saundra Kirven" <skirven AT pharmasset.com>
  • To: <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] State Fair Booth planning meeting
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 09:59:46 -0400

Hi all,

If you’ve volunteered to help with the OCBA booth for the state fair, we will be meeting this Thursday at 6:30 pm at the Panera’s at the interchange of 15/501 and I40.  Our theme is Beekeeping Around the World and will include some historical progression of the evolution of some hives (the Langstrom hive in particular).  In order to meet our timelines, any text to accompany the hives needs to be at least in draft format.  We have someone who is able to help us with layout and possibly graphics.  If you have any information you’d like to share, please let us know – even if you aren’t helping with the booth, we’d love to hear from you.

Thanks.

Saundra Kirven

Clinical Operations Manager

Pharmasset, Inc.

2520 Meridian Parkway, Suite 110

Durham, NC  27713

office: (919) 237-7106

cell: (609) 558-2132

  • [ocba] State Fair Booth planning meeting, Saundra Kirven, 08/23/2011