ocba - [ocba] OCBA Meets Thursday at 7:30. UUCH in Hillsborough.

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: bees County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] OCBA Meets Thursday at 7:30. UUCH in Hillsborough.
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 22:10:13 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
We are very excited to have Juliana Rangel as our guest this month.  Juliana has done some fantastic research on the signals initiating the mass exodus of a honey bee swarm from its nest.  Get the little picture here and come on Thursday for the rest of the story.

We will be meeting at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Hillsborough again this month at 7:30.   The address is 1710 Old NC 10 in Hillsborough and the directions may be found here.  It's on the corner of Old NC 10 and Lawrence Road.  If you know a member that isn't on our email list, please give them a call and let them know.

We will meet at The Village Diner for dinner at 6.

The minutes from last month's meeting is attached.

Cheers,

Lewis

  • [ocba] OCBA Meets Thursday at 7:30. UUCH in Hillsborough., Geneva, 06/07/2010