ocba - [ocba] pollinator garden proposal

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] pollinator garden proposal
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 19:49:51 -0400

Dear listserve,
I am sending you my proposal for a pollinator garden. I think the cost to the club would be around $200 and it would be a great way to reach the public about the importance of pollinators as well as introducing them to OCBA. At Thursday's meeting where we will be discussing honey plants, I hope we can approve this plan.
Thanks
Geneva

2550% Penny Stock Gains?
Our last pick exploded 2550% - Join our newsletter for free picks!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4be9ec8a58be3422b2est04duc

  • [ocba] pollinator garden proposal, Geneva, 05/11/2010