ocba - Re: [ocba] Swarm

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: Undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Cc: bees County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Swarm
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 21:09:58 -0400

Aye. I may have offered bad advice last week. It sounded like they had already swarmed last week, but as it turns out, they were just preparing to swarm.

So far I've been lucky this year with swarms in my yard landing within reach. I was pulling out of my driveway this afternoon and noticed a bunch landing on a branch by the road at about 8 or 9 feet high.

Sorry for my bad advice Gary.

Lewis