ocba - [ocba] OCBA Update

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] OCBA Update
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 10:14:48 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
Attached is a pdf containing the latest newsletter.

Two big reminders:
1. This friday, September 25th, is the deadline to register your entries for the State Fair.
2. This saturday, September 26th, we will be gathering at the Cedar Grove Bee Works shop to make candles and other wax doodads for our display at the fair. We will start at 9 am. The address is 8411 Hwy 86 N in Cedar Grove. Please come out and have some fun with us.

Get health insurance quotes from top companies. Great rates, great service.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/BLSrjpYSU2RgkT00g3G0ZeT6OyYX0lCKJAAXhhZz41ooA8wGPUcd3MHoHpG/

  • [ocba] OCBA Update, Lewis Cauble, 09/23/2009