ocba - [ocba] Unique Opportunity

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Unique Opportunity
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:20:05 -0400

A lady in Durham has a small colony living in a tree at her house.  I talked to her this morning and I thought it was a swarm.  When I got there I realized that they had set up housekeeping on the branch.  I was only armed with a box and some pruning shears so I left them there.  They seemed a bit hungry and agitated and thought that I ought not mess them without a bit more gear on hand.

We are headed out of town so I will not be able to fetch them.

Will someone take this on?

Call Beth Owens at work today 541-0600 or at home tonight or this weekend 294-9184.  Email Owens.Beth AT epamail.epa.gov

DSC02445-1

Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!