ocba - Re: [ocba] Fwd: Nectar

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Tom Wright <twright AT vicksburg.com>
  • To: Lewis Cauble <Lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • Cc: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Fwd: Nectar
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 13:56:26 -0400

Never seen anything like it but humminbird feeder sounds reasonable. Could be checked out with a feeder with green food coloring placed next to the hive without beegards. Sorta like green eggs and ham. If that turns you on, think of what green honey on toast might do!

Tom

Lewis Cauble wrote:
Rhonda,
That's a good question. I don't think I have ever seen anything like that. My first guess is it may be from a hummingbird feeder.

Will anyone take a crack at this question? Please respond to ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org <mailto:ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org> so that we can all discuss this.

Cheers,

Lewis

Begin forwarded message: