ocba - [ocba] Fwd: [Fwd: Orange County Beekeepers] (fwd)

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Becky Bollinger" <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Fwd: [Fwd: Orange County Beekeepers] (fwd)
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 15:20:50 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <elindsey AT duke.edu>
Date: Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 9:41 AM
Subject: Re: [ocba] [Fwd: Orange County Beekeepers] (fwd)
To: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
Cc: llm AT duke.edu

If anyone has some to sell, I think my friend will buy capped honey, brood, and/or drawn comb in hive body size frames. Three days ago, the colony was successfully removed from her old porch and is in a hive body now out in Hillsborough. They were able to save about 3 big combs with honey, brood. But I am sure it would help them to winter successfully to add more. I'm going to copy my friend on this email here. Her name is Lynn McKnight.

Thanks, Liz